NOW ON RELEASE
An exclusive development of five-semi-detached and detached family homes.
For further information please contact our office on 028 9030 8855.
Located just outside the City of Lisburn, Queensway Court gives residents the advantages of semi rural life close by with all that it entails, while still allowing easy access to everything that the City of Lisburn has to offer.
Lisburn now boasts some of the country’s finest shopping, recreational and sporting facilities, along with an abundance of excellent grammar, secondary and primary schools.
With its road and rail links, Belfast is just a 10 minute relaxing journey away.
An exceptional quality specification will be incorporated into
each of these outstanding homes
• Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets and light fittings
• Panelled internal doors and modern quality door furniture
• Moulded skirting board and architraves
• Mains operated smoke alarm, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
• Satellite, TV points to all bedrooms, kitchen, lounge & family room
• Telephone points to lounge and master bedroom
• Gas central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boilers
• High quality units with a choice of doors worktops and handles
• Integrated appliances to include oven, electric hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher, laundry washer & dryer
BATHROOMS, EN SUITE & WC
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Chrome shower enclosure with clear glass and thermostatically controlled shower
CARPETS,TILING & FLOORING
• Floor tiling to kitchen, utility room and hallway
• Ceramic wall tiling to kitchen between worktop and high level units
• Full height tiling to shower enclosure
• Floor tiling to bathroom, ensuite and wc
• Splashback tiling to wash hand basins
• Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
• Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
• Excellent levels of floor, wall and roof space insulation
• Traditional brick to front facade
• Outside tap
• Gardens sown in grass seed
• Feature external lighting
• Timber fencing to rear boundaries
• Structural 10 year warranty