|House Type||Site 4|
|Site 4 Comber Road||POA||1,378 sq. feet|
Offering a unique collection of four stunning homes, the exclusive new development of Oakvale boasts seclusion and privacy, all the while providing easy access to a multitude of nearby amenities.
Situated in the city suburb of Dundonald and providing easy access to the bohemian area of Ballyhackamore, residents of Oakvale are sure to experience a tight-knit community feel in a superbly located area.
Located just a short distance away from everything a homeowner may need, an abundance of facilities can be found right on the doorstep. From first-class eateries in the chic district of Ballyhackamore, to the leading facilities at the David Lloyd Health Club, residents of Oakvale certainly don’t have far to travel to access all-important amenities. Benefitting from exceptional rail and road links, stretching to Belfast’s City Centre and beyond, travel has never been easier for the modern homeowner.
What’s more, these beautiful homes are situated just a stone’s throw away from a variety of open green spaces. Whether it’s spending the afternoon at the popular Streamvale Open Farm, or strolling through the treelined paths of Stormont Estate, this development is at the gateway to some of the most picturesque landscapes that Belfast and its surrounding areas have to offer.
With only four homes on offer, no detail has been overlooked in the pursuit to ensure outstanding properties, of which any discerning homeowner would be proud. Thanks to high quality fixtures and fittings throughout, these homes lend themselves to easy maintenance and modern family living. Providing its residents the opportunity to live comfortably in an attractive location, it’s easy to see how this exceptional development would be perfect for young professionals and growing families wishing to set up home in a private, yet convenient, area.
– 10 Year Global Home Warranties
– uPvc doors and windows throughout (composite to front only)
– Painted skirting and architraves with high quality doors and ironmongery
– Painted walls and ceilings in neutral wall colour
– Provision made for satellite connections
– Generous amount of switches/sockets/tv points (cat 6) and hardwired smoke alarms
– All lighting LED
– Wired for alarm
– High quality carpet and underfelt to ground floor living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing
– Phoenix Natural gas with high effiency boiler and zoned heating
– Feature multi fuel stove to living room
– Hallway and ground floor WC to be finished in ceramic tiling
Kitchen / Utility
– High quality kitchen with contemporary handles and modern worktops to include upstand
– Integrated and fitted appliances
– Tiling to utility floor
– Hardwood floor to kitchen / living / dining areas
Bathroom, en-suite and ground floor WC
– Tiling to floors in bathroom and en-suite and to walls around shower / bath - Splashback at sinks
– Modern suites to include thermostatically controlled showers and towel radiators (bathroom and en-suite only)
– Ground floor WC to have tiled floor with modern toilet and WHB
– Outside tap
– Rear garden to be turfed
– High quality paving where applicable
– Timber fencing to boundaries were applicable
– Landscaped communal areas
– Lighting to front and rear doors
– Painted timber facia and soffit boards with uPVC guttering and downpipes
Note - All specification is subject to change at time of build.
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.