|House Type||The Ainsworth|
|Site 21 Old Schoolhouse Mews||Sale agreed||1,300 sq. feet|
Lower Ballinderry; Semirural Living
Situated in an area which strikes the perfect balance between natural beauty and convenience to amenities, the exclusive new development of Old Schoolhouse Mews is perfect for those wishing to experience the very best in semi-rural living in a stylish, yet comfortable home.
With the surrounding landscape providing a wealth of attractions for those who love the great outdoors, homeowners would be hard pushed to find a location better than this one. Whether it’s taking a stroll along the treelined paths at Aghalee Broadwater Towpath, admiring the colourful medley of boats at Sandy Bay Marina, or appreciating the tranquillity of nature at the renowned Lough Neagh, this area is at the gateway to some of Northern Ireland’s most breath-taking scenery.
What’s more, with the serene Portmore Lough Nature Reserve home to an array of diverse wildlife, it goes without saying that this area would be ideal for homeowners hoping to build a nest of their own.
Old Schoolhouse Mews showcases a collection of stunning detached and semi-detached homes, each finished to luxury turnkey specification. Whilst not only boasting a peaceful rural atmosphere, this modern site is ideally located just a stone’s throw away from a multitude of amenities including convenience stores, local boutiques, exceptional eateries, and outstanding entertainment and leisure facilities.
What’s more, with Moira train station situated nearby, travel has never been easier for those making the daily commute. This unique development also provides easy access to the Crumlin / Lurgan bus route, servicing excellent local high schools in the Lurgan and Lisburn area.
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously – improved insulation and robust windows/doors in line with new building regulations helps keep draughts out and retains warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, reducing carbon emissions and ensuring lower heating bills.
We use sustainable and recycled materials where possible, and fit dual flush toilets and energy saving lightbulbs to help you commit to a more eco–friendly way of life.
– Impressive high and low level units, kitchen doors with choice of colours, worktop with upstands
and splashback behind hob
– Integrated appliances to include hob, stainless steel electric oven with extraction fan, integrated
dishwasher and fridge/freezer
Bathroom, Ensuite and WC
– Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
– Showers in bathrooms and ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
– Shower over bath (where applicable)
Floor Covering & Tiling
– Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen area, bathroom and ensuite
– Tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
– Carpets to living area and bedrooms
– uPVC double glazed windows
– Entrance door with 5 point locking system
– Brick and Render external finishes
– Insulated to new building standards, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills,
with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
– Oil fired central heating
– White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
– Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT
extension to lounge area)
– Recessed down–lights to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
– Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
– Wired for alarm system
– Each home will be issued with a Global 10 year warranty certificate
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.