|House Type||The Barberry|
|Price||£185,000 to £187,500|
|Site 8 Walled Garden||Sale agreed||1,035 sq. feet|
|Site 9 Walled Garden||Sale agreed||1,035 sq. feet|
Situated in the convenient area of Dunmurry, the unique development, suitably named Walled Garden, strikes the perfect balance between accessibility to amenities whilst providing its residents the opportunity to get back to nature.
The picturesque townland of Dunmurry provides a wealth of open, green spaces for those who love the great outdoors. Why not enjoy a peaceful round of golf on the lush fairways of Dunmurry Golf Club, Colin Park Leisure Golf Course, Balmoral Golf Club & Malone Golf Club, or enjoy a fun-filled family day out at Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park? Whatever the activity, this area is sure to appeal to every member of the family.
Situated between the thriving cities of Lisburn and Belfast, residents of Walled Garden are spoilt for
choice when it comes to accessing nearby amenities. Whether it’s experiencing the very best in fine dining at one of Lisburn Road’s many excellent restaurants, getting active at the Brook Leisure Centre, or kicking back and relaxing at one of Belfast’s many entertainment facilities, homeowners are guaranteed to find everything they may need right on their doorstep.
Accessed via the treelined paths of Yew Tree Walk, this exclusive new development showcases a selection of luxurious three-bedroom homes and modern two
Characterised by spacious interiors and striking exteriors, the homes at Walled Garden are tailored to meet the needs of their residents. Benefitting from high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout, it goes without saying that these properties would be perfect for young professionals and growing families alike. What’s more, with each home featuring a full turn-key specification, residents will find themselves with little to do on moving day.
For those who undergo the daily commute, Walled Garden is ideally positioned nearby a number of public transport services and benefits from excellent road links to Lisburn, Belfast and beyond.
All in the detail
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously – improved insulation and robust windows/doors in line with new building regulations helps keep draughts out and retains warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, reducing carbon emissions and ensuring lower heating bills.
We use sustainable and recycled materials where possible, and fit dual flush toilets and energy saving lightbulbs to help you commit to a more eco–friendly way of life.
Kitchens and Utility
– Impressive high and low level units, handleless kitchen door with choice of colours, worktop with upstands and splashback behind hob
– Integrated appliances to include hob, stainless steel electric oven with
extraction fan, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer
Bathroom, Ensuite and WC
– Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Wall mounted toilet (where applicable)
– Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
– Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
– Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
Floor Covering & Tiling
– Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen area, bathroom and ensuite
– Tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
– Carpets to living area and bedrooms
– uPVC double glazed windows
– Communal and amenity areas will be maintained by a management company with the management fee to be agreed
– Entrance door with 5 point locking system
– Insulated to new building standards, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
– Gas fired central heating
– White painted internal doorswith quality ironmongery
– Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT extension to living area)
– Recessed down–lights to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
– Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
– Wired for alarm system
– Each home will be issued with a Global 10 year warranty certificate
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.